- Europe (Remote)
- Full-time or Part Time
JD Edwards (JDE) Business Development Manager leads the creation, identification, and development of medium and large JD Edwards business opportunities in Europe. BDM manager success is measured by the pipeline created and the value of business won. The BDM is responsible for dynamic market screening, thought leadership, demand creation, opportunity identification, development, and selection of opportunities that support the business development campaign strategy. JD Edwards BDM must be able to demonstrate deep understanding of the JD Edwards marketplace and its future as well as client’s business, organization, culture, pain points, and compelling reasons to act on new directions. The JD Edwards BDM should be able to create, articulate, and sell an innovative business vision and value proposition.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sales pipeline development and management
- Client relationship-building and associated call/meeting planning
- Appropriate interaction with the various teams to successfully pursue/engage on the opportunities so that the client clearly understands the added value.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of current JD Edwards clients in Europe and in the Nordics
- At least 5 years of experience in Business development, consulting and delivery of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions
- Demonstrated track record of selling and closing JD Edwards business opportunities
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Compelling communication skills to articulate Partanen Consulting Group’s value and capabilities to senior business decision-makers.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and customer stakeholders
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Strong command of one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) ‘
- Knowledge of the JD Edwards Market and prospective clients in the Nordics
For more information
Please additional information, please contact Managing Director, Aki Partanen at aki@partanenconsulting or by telephone at +358 50 329 7118.
Submitting an application:
Please send your application with your salary request to info@partanenconsulting with a reference to “JD Edwards Business Development Manager”. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.